- Visit Tulum.
Visit the Canary Islands.(October 2017 - Navigator of the Seas) Visit Santorini, Greece.(September 17 2014 - Splendour of the Seas) Visit Rome, Italy.(September 7 2014) Visit Paris, France.(October 2017 - Navigator of the Seas)
- Cruise through the Panama Canal.
- Visit Bora Bora.
- Visit Thailand.
Visit Japan.(May 2019, October 2019)
- Sail through the Norwegian fjords.
Ride a camel.(October 2017 - Lanzarote, Canary Islands) Move out into my own apartment.(November 2015) Become a pet owner.(Mochi, August 2016) Get married. (April 2018)
- Have a kid.
Start a garden.
- Learn how to make Mom's tomato noodle soup.
- Learn how to bake the perfect soft ginger molasses cookies.
- Learn how to make gumbo from scratch.
- Learn how to make an apple crostata.
- Learn a new language.
- Learn how to drive.
Co-own a car.
- Go to a Britney Spears concert.
Go to a Backstreet Boys concert.(May 20 2014 - In A World Like This Tour) Attend an NBA basketball game.(May 11 2014 - Clippers vs. Thunder Playoffs)
- Try kickboxing.
- Take a cooking class.
- Finish my back tattoo.
- Complete my collection of Britney Spears albums.
Time has passed by so quickly since my university graduation. When I was in school, it seemed like everything was moving in slow motion. Now it feels like life is on fast forward. I created this list before my 25th birthday, hoping I would accomplish most - if not all - of these things before I turned 30. Little did I know how difficult it would be! Now I'm just hoping I will complete this list in my lifetime, so here it is: my ever-changing bucketlist in no particular order, of course.